Monday Feb 20, 2023
Ep079 (Mini-Ep): Impostor Syndrome
One of the most common maladies to strike writers: the dreaded Impostor Syndrome. We discuss what it is, how it affects us, and our best tips to combat it.
Questions to ask yourself to combat anxiety:
- What is the thing you're worried about?
(Example for Impostor Syndrome: "that I'm actually a bad writer")
- What are some clues your worry won't come true?
- If your worry doesn't come true, what will probably happen instead?
- If your worry does come true, will you eventually be okay?
- After answering all these, ask: How has my worry changed?
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.